Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My updates!

It has been a long time I have posted things. Now has come the time to post my updates. I got placed in TCS and this happened on Jan 11.:)

It was like the best day of my life cuz the interview was really cool. I had a chat with the HRs regarding movies, twilight and stuff. It was incredible. Of course all this happened only cuz they were convinced I am technically sound. Most of all the day is memorable cuz I am gonna b with my close ones even after leaving college.. Yup! They got placed with me.

I filled the referral form yesterday and my exams start from April 26th. Just as usual I dint study much but I have a valid reason this time. I was busy working and supporting my dear buddies for their placements. Almost all of them are settled and that's a big relief. The thanks giving party was real fun in the beginning with us almost teasing the lecturers but it ended in sweet smiles, handshakes and tears. My college life has come to an end and I feel really miserable about it. My only solace is vasu is always gonna b with me.

Time to leave.. have to start preparing..
Hoping to do my exams well with God's blessings..

No comments:

Post a Comment