Search This Blog

Saturday, December 26, 2009

My First Job

Today I had a written test in St.Patrick Software solutions Pvt. Ltd, Business partners for IBM Advanced Career Education. I did the test well and I got my certificate for building a STUDENT INFORMATION SYSTEM software application to computerize the management of details of the students of IBM with facilities of storing the different courses offered and the batches present. I felt wonderful when i completed this application which is my first real world project. I added the search facility on my own and was appreciated a lot for its excellence. What came unexpected was the opportunity to do a part time job in that center. They were so impressed with my technical skills that they wanted me to take classes there. Today I was assigned my first batch. It starts on Jan 2 and I have to teach C. My dad is happy because I seem responsible now and more than that it is a privilege to be offered something like this when I am still in college.
I can guess how things are gonna change in a few months.. I am not sure if I will make new friends, i mean real friends and not that professional relationship which a lot f them share in that future world of mine. I am keeping myself occupied not to think about that. TCS is coming on Jan 10th and i haven't stepped into the preparation zone yet. I am whiling away my time watching movies and doing every other thing than studying. I had a lot of plans for this vacation and I followed it only for the first few days, nothing unusual..:)
Well, now I just believe that God will guide me into the right path and He will be with me no matter what just as usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment